Sunday, February 20, 2011

Masturah Missing?

According to malaysiakini.com & umkini.com, general candidate of UM, Masturah Abu Bakar is gone missing since 4.25pm on 19 February 2011. Umkini.com claims that the candidate has been kidnapped. Two police reports has been lodged at Pantai Police Station around 12 midnight and 11.40am on 20 February 2011.

How true is this?

Out of the blue moon, I have received a bunch of forwarded mails from an unknown female (I guess). It reveals that there's something fishy behind this which could be related to campus election on Monday.

I dont prefer to reveal the unknown lady. Some may think that I am trying to divert the issue, but if things gone very serious. I am willing to come forward and present my proofs to the authorities. God Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment